Stainless steel drinking straws, paper towel substitues, & more
Use my referral code for a $5 discount!
Sprouts gives a $0.05 per bag refund if you bring in reusable bags. I had bought some produce, and I was unhappy about the plastic bags I had to put that in. Well, I thought about it, and I carefully cut open the Cuties plastic mesh bags. Now I have 2 reusable produce bags! MY Easter ham came with a plastic mesh bag around it. I carefully cut it and got 2 off it. So now anytime I buy anything wrapped in plastic mesh, I get more BYOB produce bags!
1. Old medicine bottles. I cut a slit in the lid and filled it with paper clips. Nice dispenser!
1a. You also use them to soak seeds before planting or to collect seeds you want to keep. Be sure to wash them well first to get rid of any drug residue!
2. White or clear Plasticware -- write name & of planted seeds and stick them in the pot(s)/tray/ground . USE A SHARPIE!
- In The Shadows of Life
- What I'm thinking about today
- Living on Beans
- Getting Organized to Save>
- Creating Your Own Goods
- Houston Groceries and Household Goods
- Houston Home Decor, Remodeling, Services
- Houston RESTAURANT DEALS >
- OLLY OLLY OXEN FREE FREE FREE!>
- REBATES & REFUNDS
- Restaurant Coupons
- Pets: Adoption, Rescue, Animeals on Wheels, Veterinary Services
- Previously Owned Goods>
- Shopping Local, MADE IN USA
- Product Reviews
- Utility & Maintenance Bill Savings
- Making Money Online
- Travel and Vacation
- Where can I buy (__ a particular food item___)?
- Stewards of Earth
- Recipes I Like a Lot
- CHILDREN: Our Nation's Future
- The Language of Math
- SLE: Fighting with the Wolf
- Talking About Race
- Health: You never know what you've got til it's gone
- Politicians who are not advocates of women
- WISH LISTS
- Natural Beauty
- Diabetes Type II
- Informed Patient Resources
- Healthcare Costs
- Shopping Savings Websites